Friday, November 16, 2007

Sonam Kapoor in Saawariya

Here are two screen captures from a film called Saawariya. I could tell you what it means, but honestly I only watch movie trailers with the sound turned off. Anyway, let's just say that Aishwarya Rai has some potential competition for the title of Best Eyebrows in Bollywood.

This actress's name is Sonam Kapoor.

Can't wait for a hi-def trailer to come out, if they can be bothered to produce one.



Someone is making wallpaper out of her picture too...

2 comments:

Joshua Blevins Peck said...

I have long been a fan of eyebrows...so this is a great service to keep me in the loop of new eyebrows I should pay attention to, historic brows from the past and anything else eyebrow related!

JJ Blu said...

Hey Replicant, thank you! You're a fan of eyebrows? Then you are in the right place!

And thanks for the link to my blog from your CineRobot site. All you movie fans out there, check it out!

http://cinerobot.blogspot.com/