Monday, January 7, 2008

Deanna Favre

If you're living in the U.S. and not under a wide, flat rock, you know who Brett Favre is: that guy who shows up sort of out of the blue near the end of Something About Mary.

But what you may not know, even if the rock you live under is not so wide, is that his wife Deanna Favre is very pretty. I'm here to prove it.

She has a book out, called Don't Bet Against Me. It's all about her life and her battle with cancer, which as far as I know, she whipped with chemo and whatnot. I might be wrong about that.

As for the reason she's on this blog, well, I am fudging it a bit. The brows are good, not great. But I just like the way she looks. For all I know she's as dumb as a bag of hammers, or maybe she is Einsteinian and does chemical engineering as a hobby. I don't know.

The point is, it's my blog and I can post what I like.

Deanna Favre, for example.


Scroll-down low-res TV vidcap: She was a halftime guest on Monday Night Football. (This is to America what Hockey Night in Canadia is to...Canadia). You can't see her eyebrows here, or even her eyes. But there's something about the profile that I liked. Also, I know that a bunch of you internet surfers have a weird fetish for women with headphones on!


Hey now!

No comments: