Monday, June 16, 2008

Vintage Hottie (NSFW)

I love this milfy vintage hottie.

I love her eyebrows and her smile.

I love her statuesque posture and broad shoulders.

I love the bad photography (nice shadow).

I love the studio lamp...and the couch! You can almost feel the synthetic fabric scratching against your skin.

But most of all, I love the way that people always "mend" old, torn photos by putting Scotch tape on the front of the photo.

What the hell is the matter with people nowadays, anyway?


Scroll-down admission of dumbness: A reader pointed out, rightly, that putting the NSFW tag on postings doesn't really help some readers, as they will not see the tag until the page is already loaded (or the email or the RSS feed), along with the photo. Part of me (a big part of me) doesn't give a good goddamn. But to point out I'm not completely without sympathy, for this one posting I've put the letters N S F W in the subject line.

So the next thing I'm doing is deleting the NSFW tag from all past postings. Sorry. It turns out that it serves no purpose at all. So there.

No comments: