Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mad Props to...Indie Nudes


As 2007 comes to an end I am looking over some of the data from the year. I only got analytics working on this site a little while ago, so I have precious little "real" data (as opposed to the bizarre numbers that come from Feedburner).

But even with a small amount of info to go on, one thing is clear.

A ton of visitors to Blubrow are clicking that link that says Eyebrows over at Indie Nudes. (The rest of you seem to be coming from Google image searches for nude celebrities. I'm OK with that.)

So I just want to say "thank you" to those fine folks at Indie Nudes for linking here. There's something for everyone over there. They provide easy access, for example, to these eyebrows at Explicite.com, as well as the eponymous Lola Oolala, above:


Peter Gorman has a way with Polaroids...you can get there from Indie Nudes as well:


And there's even a site dedicated to nude women with wet tissues draped over their bodies, which is where you can find this young lady (no tissues in this photo, sorry):


All in all, I'm glad for the business and happy to reciprocate (no money changing hands here, and they didn't ask me for the plug).

You can help me too. Do you know of another free catch-all site that would add a link to Blu's Eyebrow Blog? Please send them the link to this page and ask them to add (and to let me know). Or, email me their URL and I'll ask them myself.

Scroll-down FYI disappointment: Despite your earnest Google searches, I need to let you know that I don't think there are any nude pictures of Sara Bareilles floating around.

Yet.

No comments: